Monday, March 15, 2010

bb creams

after a long wait, i have finally received my 1st ever BB cream. LOL. it's not that big of a deal, but reading reviews and stuff like that online kinda got my excitement running. well, mostly curiosity, because it's a korean fad and artists like KARA,SNSD, Lee Minho, SHin Hye Sung are promoting them! wait, let;s not forget SHINee!!!

so, i searched for stores online who sell them, and i never thought there'd be so many brands and types out there!! It took me over 2 days to finally decide which one to get after hours and hours of queries with the site's owner! LOL! desperate me, I KNOW!

When i got mine last week, I immediately tried it to know if the color matches my skin, and thank God, it did! or else P990.00 worth of BB Cream down the drain for you! I gotta say, I LOVE IT!! it's light on the skin, it won't make you feel guilty, at all! it's not like other foundations you put on and you get this feeling that it'd dry your skin! this one feels great! but the one sucky thing about this is that, i have a bad habit of rubbing my eyes.. so.. my eye stings alot when I rub it because the cream gets in my eye! AM I STUPID OR WHAT?!

But hell, I love BB CREAMS! they are one of the best make-ups created EVER!! definitely, a girl's best friend!


oh right, I bought the Missha Cream.. the packaging is cute too... :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA. you're too funny! which shade did you get? We have Missha BB Cream na here in Davao. I'm planning to buy anytime this week. HEHE. And oh, where did you buy?! I want to try the Etude House BB Cream pero I won't be straying around Manila next month kasi kaya next time... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. what??? meron na???? WHERE???????????????????? lol

    and shade 23 kinuha ko :p safe ung shade e hahaa

    got mine here:
    http://ninjaneko.multiply.com/

    they have etude too :0

    ReplyDelete